Just trying this out. Who else has gotten on? What is everyone's thoughts on how this is set up? Are we going to continue this or will it not take off, like Shannon brought up in the last meeting regarding other initiatives like this.
I vote to develop it and make it into something great.
choyt
3 comments:
Both Daniel and I have been on, I don't know if anyone else has tried it yet.
I have been trying to add articles or snippets that I found interesting and I thought you guys might like.
We could also upload pics and explanations of projects we might be working on.
lets get it going one person at a time till we reach critical mass.
i will post some good bits
I think we need a little organization. Subdivide the blog into categories such as cool links, websites, images, articles, etc..
Post a Comment